Expert mortgage advice
- Credit: Archant
Whether you are buying a French property, re-mortgaging or doing work to your home in France there is lots to consider when it comes to mortgages. Aurore Davis from French mortgage experts VousFinancer outlines how they can help
At VousFinancer’s La Garde office, we have bilingual and bicultural specialists who provide tailored advice to non-residents. Our expertise is an invaluable asset to your project. We operate a ‘No mortgage, no fee’ basis and we can help you with every step along the way. Here are some examples of what we do:
Assessing your borrowing capacity
We offer impartial advice and find the deal that is best for you, based on your financial priorities and comfort level.
Preparing your mortgage application
We handle the entire mortgage application process and use our knowledge of banks’ acceptance criteria to help you be successful.
Understanding your mortgage offer
We will walk you through your mortgage offer and key repayment terms, and explain any further requirements such as opening a French bank account.
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
Finalising the transaction
We oversee the process with the notaire and the bank, to ensure this crucial step goes smoothly.
We have received great reviews from our past clients. See what they had to say on Immodvisor, the review website for real estate service providers in France.
Contact Aurore Davis (in English or French) UK number: 07718 924 700
French number: +33 6 01 29 27 93
To claim a €100 discount on our services (only one discount per application), please quote REM100E/ARCH
Requirements: a €100 discount on our fees only applies to new applicants managed by VousFinancer La Garde. The discount will be set against our fees upon successful outcome of the mortgage application and when the mortgage funds are transferred. This voucher is only valid if you have not already registered with us and is valid until 31/12/2017.