5 ways to say ‘I love you’ in French
Feeling romantic? Express your emotions in French, the language of love
This is the standard way to say ‘I love you’.
This phrase translates as ‘I adore you’.
T’es l’amour de ma vie
This is used to express your heartfelt love for your other half and translates as ‘you’re the love of my life’.
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
Je suis fou amoureux de toi
This vivid expression translates as ‘I am madly in love with you’.
Mon coeur bat la chamade pour toi
This almost poetic expression translates as ‘My heart beats loudly for you’.