Join our French property webinar!
- Credit: Archant
French Property Exhibition webinar: Buying a French property post-lockdown and pre-Brexit
We’re all missing things we took for granted - like going along to a French Property Exhibition and attending one of the popular seminars. But you don’t have to miss out on the expert advice. Register now for our free property tips webinar.
Our expert panel - Karen Tait, Editor of French Property News, Joanna Leggett of Leggett Immobilier and Matthew Cameron of Ashtons Legal - will cover how the French property market has fared through the coronavirus pandemic, how the buying process has changed, how you can establish yourself in France before the end of the Withdrawal Agreement, the best places to buy in France, and the types of property available for your budget. There will also be an opportunity to put your questions to our expert panel.
All registrants, whether they watch live at 2pm or later, will have the opportunity to receive a FREE digital copy of the August issue of French Property News.
Date and time
Wed, 22 July 2020
14:00 – 14:45 BST
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced