This outstanding château in Midi-Pyrénées is up for auction
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding turn-key fully renovated château of 17,500 square feet set in 108 acres will be sold to the highest bidder on 13 October regardless of price!
Chateau de Pechrigal, St-Clair, Lot, Midi-Pyrénées
As soon as you take in Chateau Pechrigal’s unique architecture and prime St-Clair location, you’ll immediately know you’ve stumbled upon a one-of-a-kind retreat.
With much of the construction dating between the 14th and 15th centuries, this three-story medieval castle is the epitome of all things history and French finery.
Stone accents, stylistic details, and top-of-the-line modern luxuries come together to create an escape like no other.
Head to the terrace to enjoy a glass of wine made on-site in your two-story winery or from a variety of local world-renowned vineyards. Take a dip in your pool to soak up some sun.
With plenty of living areas and a sprawling 108 acres at your hilltop location, there’s space for everyone to feel at home.
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Nineteen bedrooms, a caretaker’s house, a study, fitness centre, sauna, and tennis court – there’s no doubt that everyone who enters will feel like royalty.
Whether used as an investment or as your own personal estate, Chateau Pechrigal truly has it all.
17 full and three half bathrooms
- Investment opportunity | Rented exclusively for weddings, family reunions, anniversaries, family vacations, etc; Premiere venue
- 17,560 square feet. (1,631m²) main building | 108± acres (44 hectares)
- 19 bedrooms | 17 full baths | three half baths
- Architectural features | three-story medieval castle; Stone details; Beamed ceilings; Authenticity historical and stylistic; Construction from the 14th and 15th and centuries; High quality renovation has been done, respecting the spirit of the medieval builders and new applicable building codes; Hilltop location; Sweeping views
- Former home of Léo Ferré: poet, author, composer and talented performer
- Spacious bedrooms | Ensuite rooms; Spaces for additional guests
- Caretaker’s house | two stories; 1,775 square feet (165m²)
- Catering-caliber kitchen; Formal dining space; Multiple lounge areas; Al fresco dining
- Additional spaces | Reception room; Fitness centre; Sauna; 890 square feet (83m²) garage; Game room; Office; Marquee; Dungeon; Dovecote
- Other amenities | Hot tub; Multiple fireplaces; Fantastic staff available; Entrance gate; Wired in 110v & 220v
- Outdoor features | Terrace; Pool with diving board; Pool house; Tennis court; Barbeque; Ample parking; Garden
- Gentle climate; Cool winters and warm summers; Large windows for sunshine and views
- Winery | 1,700 sqaure feet (158m².) two-story winery; 2,000 merlot vines; 1,050-gallon (4,773 litre) SS wine tank storage
- Activities | 25 minutes to Causses du Quercy Natural Regional Park; Horseback riding, canoeing, wine tasting
- Wine country location | 1.5 hours to Toulouse Blanc airport; 45 minutes to Cressensac; 1.5 hours to Toulouse, Bergerac, and their airports; 2.5 hours to Bordeaux; 3.5 hours to Spain; five hours to Paris by car or by train, eight trains daily to Paris
- Very accessible location
For more information contact: Jane Smith +44(0)7854410766