Maison Ladurée launches new collaboration with French fashion brand Olympia Le-Tan
- Credit: Archant
The brands have collaborated on a collector’s edition macaron presentation box and a special range of book-clutches
Ladurée, the famous French macaron bakery, has announced a new collaboration with Parisian fashion brand Olympia Le-Tan. Olympia Le-Tan’s signature book-clutch, beloved of celebrities like Reese Witherspoon and Natalie Portman, is the inspiration for a special collector’s edition macaron presentation box.
To mark the collaboration, Ladurée’s macaron maestros have created a gorgeous citrus macaron infused with rosé champagne. The ornate box with its gilt edges makes the perfect keepsake box once you’ve finished devouring the delicious treats inside.
The collaboration also includes an exclusive collection of two embroidered book-clutch bags crafted by the Paris-based designer. Taking around 300 hours per piece to craft, each of the book-clutches are limited to just 77 pieces.
The Maison Ladurée x Olympia Tan presentation box with nine macarons costs £28 and is available from Ladurée’s UK stores from 13 September. The range of embroidered book-clutch bags are available from selected Olympia Le-Tan retailers from 15 September and the prices range from £829.40 to £1330.49.
You might also like...
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn