Summer in France – in just 35 minutes!
With schools out and the summer here at last, there is no better time to book a last minute break to France. Travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and take control of your summer break
The fastest route to France by car Drive through France at your own pace: stop whenever it suits you, visit a new town, soak up the atmosphere of a typical French village or just let the kids stretch their legs before continuing your journey. Whether you are heading to just one destination, or embarking on a road trip, there really is no better way of exploring France and beyond from the comfort and familiarity of your own vehicle.
Travel made easy With up to 4 shuttle departures per hour, a crossing time of just 35 minutes and direct access to the French motorway network, driving to France with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is effortless. No wonder it’s the number one choice for crossing the Channel by car. Fares cover the car and up to 9 passengers, with no fuel supplements, no booking and no credit card fees to worry about. And with no baggage restrictions, you have the flexibility to take everything with you to make your family holiday just perfect.
Have pet, will travel!
With the introduction of changes to the Pet Travel Scheme, it is now even easier to take your beloved pet with you on holiday. So save on kennel costs and give your pet a well deserved break too! Pet travel only �15 per pet, each way*
Make this a summer to remember! Book your summer travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle today and just hit the road.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
* �15 per pet, each way, applicable per dog, cat or ferret. Excludes vehicle fare.