Villa Calypso - Provence/Côte-d’Azur
Attractive provençal-style semi-detached property in private, peaceful residence in the Esterel hills with magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Cannes.
Price Range: £500 - £1300 p/w
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
There is a shared swimming pool, tennis court and private parking plus Wi-Fi internet access. Restaurants, cafes, shops and supermarkets are all nearby plus golf courses, horse riding, forestry walks, beautiful sandy beaches with all water sports, boat trips and fishing. Northern Italy, Monaco, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Frejus, St Tropez and Provence are all within easy reach by car, coach or train.
The accommodation is on three levels, accessed by wide wooden spiral staircases between each level. There is air-conditioning in the main bedrooms. Ground floor: double bedroom, two single bedrooms, shower room, separate wc and balcony. Upstairs: double bedroom, shower room, wc and sun terrace. Downstairs: dining-room/ lounge, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, small bathroom and large terrace with barbecue and patio furniture.
This is a very comfortable house which is suitable for lets all year round. The interior is furnished with modern furniture and is immaculately decorated and well maintained. For warmer weather, there is air-conditioning in the main bedrooms. For cooler weather there is heating in every room and a glass wall mounted flame effect fire/wood burning stove in the lounge.
Rental prices include taxes, electricity and water and exclude end-of-stay cleaning and linen service. 10% discount for previous guests.
Air Con, Bed Sheets, Towels, Cot Available, Crockery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Hair Dryer, Four Ring Electric Hob, Electric Oven, Microwave Oven, Toaster, Iron, Ironing Board, Parking, Self Catering, Shower, Washing Machine, Wood Burning Stove.
Wi-Fi Internet Access, Satellite TV, DVD Player, BBQ, onsite Swimming Pool and Tennis Court.
Golf Courses, Horse riding, Water Parks, Restaurants, Shops, Tennis, Cycling, Fishing, Skiing, Water Sports, Museums, Beaches and Vineyards.
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Transport Required, Relaxing.
Children Welcome, Long Lets Available.
Nearest Golf Course: 3.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 40.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 1.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 1.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 1.0 Km
£500-£1300 per week - Please enquire for pricing bands between specific dates.