Villa Calypso - Provence/Côte-d’Azur
Attractive provençal-style semi-detached property in private, peaceful residence in the Esterel hills with magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Cannes.
Price Range: £500 - £1300 p/w
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
There is a shared swimming pool, tennis court and private parking plus Wi-Fi internet access. Restaurants, cafes, shops and supermarkets are all nearby plus golf courses, horse riding, forestry walks, beautiful sandy beaches with all water sports, boat trips and fishing. Northern Italy, Monaco, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Frejus, St Tropez and Provence are all within easy reach by car, coach or train.
The accommodation is on three levels, accessed by wide wooden spiral staircases between each level. There is air-conditioning in the main bedrooms. Ground floor: double bedroom, two single bedrooms, shower room, separate wc and balcony. Upstairs: double bedroom, shower room, wc and sun terrace. Downstairs: dining-room/ lounge, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, small bathroom and large terrace with barbecue and patio furniture.
This is a very comfortable house which is suitable for lets all year round. The interior is furnished with modern furniture and is immaculately decorated and well maintained. For warmer weather, there is air-conditioning in the main bedrooms. For cooler weather there is heating in every room and a glass wall mounted flame effect fire/wood burning stove in the lounge.
Rental prices include taxes, electricity and water and exclude end-of-stay cleaning and linen service. 10% discount for previous guests.
Air Con, Bed Sheets, Towels, Cot Available, Crockery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Hair Dryer, Four Ring Electric Hob, Electric Oven, Microwave Oven, Toaster, Iron, Ironing Board, Parking, Self Catering, Shower, Washing Machine, Wood Burning Stove.
Wi-Fi Internet Access, Satellite TV, DVD Player, BBQ, onsite Swimming Pool and Tennis Court.
Golf Courses, Horse riding, Water Parks, Restaurants, Shops, Tennis, Cycling, Fishing, Skiing, Water Sports, Museums, Beaches and Vineyards.
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Transport Required, Relaxing.
Children Welcome, Long Lets Available.
Nearest Golf Course: 3.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 40.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 1.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 1.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 1.0 Km
£500-£1300 per week - Please enquire for pricing bands between specific dates.