These stunning photos will make you want to holiday on the French Riviera
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Old stone buildings, terracotta roofs, coastal paths and stunning white sandy beaches… These photos of the Côte d’Azur will have you reaching for your passport pronto!
Sainte-Maxime is certainly something to get out of bed for…
You can spend your morning drinking coffee whilst taking in the breathtaking view in Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
While away the afternoon in the coastal town of Villefranche-sur-Mer with its higgledy-piggledy buildings in spectacular pastel colours.
Or spend the evening walking along the promenades of Saint-Tropez whilst admiring the super yachts.
You can take a dip with a view.
And cherish the sparkling turquoise sea in Nice.
The panoramic views over beautiful coloured buildings in Cannes are worth the hike.
And the cobbled and winding backstreets of the hillside village of Èze take hours to explore.
The rocky and dramatic coastline of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat will leave you feeling contented.
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Whilst the wonderful old stone houses in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin will have you thinking… ‘I wonder who lives in a house like this?’
Take a road trip for drive-by scenes like this in Théoule-sur-Mer.
Or turn your back to the sea and marvel at the terracotta roofs against a mountainous backdrop in Le Lavandou.
You’ll find picture-perfect scenes in Hyères…
So, for amazing architecture;
wonderful garden walks;
breakfasts on the beach;
and dining alfresco in bustling courtyards like this…
Take a trip to the beautiful French Riviera.
Like what you see? Then you might enjoy...
Want to see more stunning photos of France? Follow us on Pinterest