Rural private gite with heated pool sleeping 8/10 - Poitou-Charentes
- Credit: Archant
The hamlet of Chenay has only 14 houses and La Palonia provides for a restful location set in 6 acres of private land.
Price Range: €640 - €1400
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
The Gite has private parking, private sunken terrace and entrance to ensure that you can have the benefits of a private holiday as well as having Rob and Charlotte available for questions and advice on the area. Centrally located in the region of Poitou-Charentes it is an ideal area for exploring the South-West of France and is within a 6 hour drive of Calais. Accommodation: Large Salon with fully fitted kitchen, washing machine, dish washer etc. Comfortable lounge area with TV, DVD, English Freeview channels and Broadband Internet access. An additional lounge with Jacuzzi bathroom and mezzanine sleeping area adjoins the main Salon. The 4 double bedrooms all have luxury en-suite shower/bathrooms. Bedroom 1&2 are a double and twin room respectively both fitted with large walk in showers. These bedrooms are attached to the gite but are very private as they have their own entrance Bedroom 3 is a large twin room with its own bathroom and adjoins the Salon via an interconnecting door - enough room for a cot if required. The 4th bedroom also double’s as an additional Lounge if required. It has 2 single beds on the mezzanine, a sofa bed provides additional seating or double bed on the lower floor and it also adjoins the Salon. It has the added luxury of a Jacuzzi bath. This is a large room and can be used as a family room sleeping 4.Outside: The sunken terrace is ideal for breakfast in the sun and quiet evening barbeques. It has a gas barbeque and table with a boules ally for a slice of French entertainment. The steps lead to the fully enclosed 11x5 pool with private sunbathing and covered area for just reading by the pool. The pool is for your exclusive use and has the benefit of Solar heating to ensure swimming throughout the season. Set in 6 acres of private land where you will find badminton/volleyball, table tennis as well as ample space for football, rounders etc. We also have space for practising your golf if you wish to visit the superb golf courses of the region.
Bath, Dishwasher, Fridge, Hob, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Shower, Washing Machine, Self Catering, Parking, Crockery, Bed Sheets, Ironing Board, Towels
BBQ, DVD Player, Internet Access, Satellite TV, Use of Garden, Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Golf Course, Horseriding, Restaurants/Shops, Tennis Court, Fishing, Water Sports
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Transport Required, Relaxing
Nearest Golf Course: 63.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 57.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 118.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 2.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 2.0 Km
- Low Season - May, late September - €640.00 Per Week
- Mid Season - June, early September - €875.00 Per Week
- High Season - Early July - €1,050.00 Per Week
- Holiday Rate - Mid July and August - €1,400.00 Per Week