Morgan and Château experience
Treat your dad this Father’s Day to a Morgan and Château experience ADVERTORIAL FEATURE
Our Morgan & Château experience in South West France makes the ultimate classic car gift voucher for Father’s Day.
To complement the style and elegance of our Morgan sports cars, we have partnered with the beautiful Château de l?Hoste, located in the heart of the stunning Quercy region of South West France, where you can enjoy luxury accommodation, quality service, authenticity and good taste - values that sit perfectly with the Morgan brand.
With our ‘Cross Channel Sports Cars’ personalised vouchers, you can give the dream present on Father’s Day, allowing the lucky recipient to plan their classic car adventure at a later date.
Imagine enjoying the ambiance, tranquility and charm of a beautiful French château by evening and then sitting behind the wheel of a stunning classic sports car and discovering the magnificent French countryside by day.
MORGAN & CHATEAU EXPERIENCE: 3 days from €1190 for two people.
This includes 2 days self-drive Morgan hire with fully comprehensive insurance and 3 nights accommodation at the Château de l’Hoste, with a superior double room and breakfast included, (€105 supplement if stay is between 01.06.14 and 15.09.14).
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
The South West of France offers mile upon mile of beautiful, empty winding roads, meandering through many famous vineyards, rolling valleys adorned with sunflowers and maize or spectacular gorges and river valleys, dotted with stunning medieval hilltop villages and bastides.
The Morgan & Château experience can be tailored to suit any length of stay, so if you want to venture further afield we can help you plan additional accommodation and route maps. Just a few hours drive to the north you can tour the Dordogne and the famous Bordeaux vineyards. Three hours west takes you to the Atlantic coast and the stunning resort of Biarritz, or why not drive down to the Mediterranean and cruise along the Riviera in style!
Transfers from Bergerac, Toulouse and Bordeaux airports are available, prices on application. All classic car rentals include fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover.
For more information please contact Andy Sayle on +33 (0)5 63 94 58 31 or visit www.ccsportscars.co.uk