Manche West Coast near Carteret - Jersey ferry, Normandy
- Credit: Archant
Traditional stone house in an idyllic country setting easy access to coast and chateau market towns
Price Range: €200 - €300
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Can I disinherit my children?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
Traditional stone house - three bedrooms - 2 ensuite. Kitchen/diner lounge with woodburner.
Fully furnished, modernised, UK TV heating throughout - well fitted kitchen.
Idyllic country setting easy access to coast and chateau market towns.
Garden and terrace with views over valley to Mont Besneville - Barbecue.
Private driveway and spacious parking.
Ideal base for walking, cycling, bird-watching, water sports, sailing, sight-seeing, visiting DD beaches and historic sites.
This is our holiday home to which we welcome guests - all you need are your personal possessions and you are ready to live the french life for a week or more.
A great place to improve your french, hunt for your own maison or spend your holidays.
All our guests have discovered something different they like - many return as there is just so much to see and do.
Bienvenue - you are most welcome
Bath, Fridge, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Shower, Washing Machine, Self Catering, Parking, Crockery, Bed Sheets, Ironing Board, Bikes, Towels, Maid Service, Wood Burner
BBQ, Satellite TV, Use of Garden, Board Games
Golf Course, Horseriding, Water Park, Restaurants/Shops, Tennis Court, Cycling, Language Learning, Leisure Centre, Fishing, Water Sports, Museums, Beach
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Suitable for Limited Mobility, Transport Required, Relaxing
Long Lets Available, Pets Allowed, Smoking Allowed
Nearest Golf Course: 12.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 30.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 7.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 2.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 2.0 Km
Low Season 1/11/09 - 19/12/09 €200.00 Per Week
Low Season 2/01/10 - 31/3/10 €200.00 Per Week
Mid Season 1/4/10 - 31/7/10 €250.00 Per Week
Mid Season 1/09/10 - 31/10/10 €250.00 Per Week
High Season 20/12/09 - 1/1/10 €300.00 Per Week
High Season 1/8/10 - 31/8/10 €300.00 Per Week