Comfortable Cottage - Regniere-Ecluse - Picardie
- Credit: Archant
Less than an hour from Le Chunnel, a pretty, charming village set on the edge of Crecy Forest.
Price Range: £310 - £650 p/w
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Often the only sounds are birdsong and rustling leaves! Beach 20 minutes away.
From the garden one can see a magnificent chateau in a large park overlooking a lake.
A pretty well-furnished cottage in large enclosed grassed gardens with fruit trees. The lounge/diner has a comfortable sofa and armchairs with a dining table seating 6 plus a high chair and a wood burning stove.
All mod cons including music centre, DVD, TV and video player, together with DVD’s, records, videos, books and games. Bikes also available.
All rooms have convection heaters.
The fitted kitchen has fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher and electric deep fat fryer.
Three bedrooms (two double and one twin, with cot).Bathroom with full bath and shower. Separate WC.
Barbecue and garden furniture with ample parking space. Pets welcome. Caretaker and gardener in village.
Bath, Bed Sheets, Bikes, Cot Available, Crockery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Hair Dryer, High Chair, Hob, Iron, Ironing Board, Microwave, Oven, Parking, Self Catering, Shower, Towels, Washing Machine, Wood Burner
BBQ, DVD Player, French TV, Use of Garden, Hi Fi, Board Games
Golf Course, Horseriding, Water Park, Restaurants/Shops, Cycling, Language Learning, Fishing, Water Sports, Museums, Beach
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Suitable for Limited Mobility, Transport Required, Relaxing
Children Welcome, Pets Allowed
Nearest Golf Course: 12.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 30.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 20.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 8.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 4.0 Km
Please enquire for pricing bands between specific dates.
Contact: Paul and Jean Turville