Win peace of mind European Breakdown Cover from Breakdown Direct with three prizes to be won each month ADVERTISING FEATURE
During April, May and June 2015, Breakdown Direct is offering three lucky readers per month the chance to win European breakdown cover for their next road trip to France (max stay 31 days).
European breakdown cover is a ‘must have’ for any driving trip abroad. With Breakdown Direct, it’s your car that’s covered – so it’s protected, even if you’re not behind the wheel. Whether it’s a breakdown or accident, you can travel knowing you’re protected by first class cover, and, if you need it, 24/7 support from AXA Assistance (UK), with all the skills and resources to save your holiday with the minimum of hassle. Prices start from as little as £12.45, whilst a two week trip can be covered for just £31.45.
To find out more about Breakdown Direct’s competitive breakdown cover, and to take a look at other options, please visit www.breakdowndirect.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning, please click HERE.
Offers: “European Breakdown cover is a ‘must have’ for any motoring trip to France. To take advantage of this special offer, just use this discount voucher code FMSP2015 when buying your Breakdown Direct 401 annual breakdown cover - it covers your vehicle both in the UK and Western Europe. You can then travel knowing you’re protected by first class cover, and, if you need it, 24/7 support from an experienced support team with all the skills and resources to save your holiday with the minimum of hassle...”
1. They will need to provide car details: make, model & ‘reg number and dates of travel, which they may not know until later in the year.
2. Cover must be taken by end of Dec 2015.
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
3. Cars must be under 11 years of age (no vans/commercial vehicles/motorbikes.)
4. Normal policy terms & conditions apply.