Enter our competition to win one of dozens of prizes, from ferry tickets to courses at a language school, to celebrate Living France’s 25th anniversary
It’s 25 years since Living France first hit the newsstands and to mark the occasion, we’ve put together a glittering array of prizes to give away.
• 2 x 3-hour language learning session at Arnaud’s Language Kitchen in London for 2 people
• 10 packs of FlashSticks beginner’s French Post-it notes
• An Impress Coffee Brewer from Le Café Shop
• A filter taster pack from Le Café Shop
• A ‘Sugarspoon’ from Le Café Shop
• 25 pairs of tickets to The France Show 2015 (23-25 January, Olympia, London)
• 10 copies of French Café music CD by Putumayo World Music
• Return ferry crossing to France for two people with Brittany Ferries
• 3 copies of Camille Claudel 1915 on DVD
• 5 copies of French Language Games
• 5 copies of The Complete Guide to Living in France
• 5 copies of the FRANCE Calendar 2015
• A selection of French language learning books
To be in with a chance of winning one of our fantastic prizes, and for terms and conditions, click here.
Prizes will be randomly allocated and winners will be notified after the closing date of 18 November 2014.