Win! A luxury barge cruise in Burgundy!
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate the 300th issue of Living France, we’re giving you the chance to win a week-long barge cruise in Burgundy with Barge Luciole
Floating through Burgundy’s rivers and canals by barge makes for an invigorating break away and, as France’s first hotel barge cruise, you can expect to enjoy the lap of luxury on the Barge Luciole.
The prize includes:
Six nights’ accommodation in a double or twin cabin
All food and drink
Transfer from Paris to the barge
Full details of a Barge Luciole can be found at bargeluciole.com
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Terms and conditions:
The cabin is offered in a 2016 cruise week, depending on availability. Dates to be confirmed with Barge Luciole. Travel to and from Paris is not included. The prize is non-transferable. One entry per household. Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition. The closing date is Tuesday 10 May 2016.