WIN! A holiday to Corsica including flights
- Credit: Archant
Enter our competition to win a holiday to Corsica, including 2 return flights with Air Corsica and 4 nights’ self-catering accommodation from Sunêlia Vacances!
To celebrate the launch of new routes from the UK to Corsica, Air Corsica has teamed up with Sunêlia Vacances to offer one lucky reader 2 return flights to Corsica and 4 nights’ self-catering accommodation in the Perla de Mare holiday park.
Corsica’s secret is out!
Travellers can now fly direct as Air Corsica launches first ever UK flights this spring
Named the ‘Isle of Beauty’, Corsica is only 180km long and 80km wide but its diverse landscape is mesmerising. From snowcapped mountains, to thick chestnuts forests, and authentic Corsican villages, all surrounded by a coastline of white beaches and turquoise waters. This is the first time Air Corsica has operated scheduled flights from the UK and will offer nine f lights every week out of London Stansted to Ajaccio, Bastia and Figari.
Flights begin on 3rd May 2018, priced from less than £50 each way. Sunêlia Perla di Mare is a fabulous luxury holiday park on edge of Vignale beach at Ghisonaccia and one of the Sunêlia Vacances collection of 29 sites in prime locations across France. Set in a 30-acre estate, planted with pines and eucalyptus trees, it offers the perfect ambience for a relaxing Île de Beauté holiday. Open April to October, facilities include a fine restaurant with terrace overlooking the beach, Spa with Hamman, bicycle hire, heated pools and more. It is also ideally located for day excursions to Corsica’s myriad attractions and just 60 miles from Ajaccio Airport
The prize includes:
• 2 return flights from London Stansted to Ajaccio, Bastia or Firagri
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
• 4 nights in the top level self-catered 2-3 bedroom accommodation at Sunêlia Perla di Mare (varies from €170 to €227 per night)
• Breakfast each morning on site
• One dinner or lunch in Perla di Mare’s restaurant
• Two days bicycle hire for 2 people
• Use of Sunêlia Perla di Mare Spa
• Two treatments in the Spa
Closing date: 12th May 2018
Sunêlia T&Cs: Valid until 30th October 2018. Does not include drinks or meals outside the prize described. Subject to availability and excludes the months of July and August. Winners are responsible for their own insurance arrangements. Subject to UK recognised terms & conditions. Sunêlia is not responsible for the travel arrangements.
Air Corsica T&Cs: Only valid on direct flights from London Stansted airport to Ajaccio, Bastia or Figari. From 3rd May to 4th November 2018. No change permitted once issued.
To be in with the chance of winning, complete the form below: