WIN! A cycling holiday for two in Provence
- Credit: Archant
CLOSING SOON! Enter our competition to win a cycling holiday in Provence for two people with Cyclomundo
This six-day self-guided bike tour with Cyclomundo allows you to explore the heart of Provence at a more challenging level than other tours of the region.
Beginning at the foot of Mont-Ventoux and ending in Roussillon the six day itinerary features relatively short daily rides, allowing you to fully experience Provence rather than just see it as you pass by. With options to climb legendary Mont Ventoux, or snake through the Gorges de la Nesque, some of these views will be your reward for pedalling all of those kilometres!
Highlights include visits to some of Provence’s most acclaimed wine-making towns (Vacqueyas, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise) and stops in several of France’s ‘most beautiful’ villages (Séguret, Gordes and Roussillon).
Each night, you’ll stay in comfortable, characterful hotels set in utterly charming towns.
The prize can be taken between April and October 2017, 2018 or 2019, subject to availability.
Competition closes 5 June 2017
The prize includes:
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
• 5 nights’ accommodation, 1 night in a 5-star hotel, 2 nights in 4-star properties, and 2 nights in 3-star properties for two adults sharing a double room
• Daily breakfast
• 1 dinner (drinks not included)
• Luggage transfers
• Transfer from Avignon to Mazan or Bédoin (the bike shop) (Day 2)
• Transfer from Gargas to Avignon (Day 6)
• Marked maps and/or cue sheets and route notes
• Pre-loaded GPS unit (depending on availability)
• Assistance if necessary (you will be provided with our local rep’s mobile number)
• All tax and service charges
The prize does not include:
• Travel to and from Avignon
• Expenses of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Bicycle rentals. Aluminum racing bikes are available at the rate of 145 euros per bike. Full-carbon bikes are available at the rate of 190 euros per bike. Hybrid bikes are available at the rate of 100 euros per bike. These prices include the 20-euro delivery and drop-off fee.