Win a cottage break in France
- Credit: Archant
Complete our online reader survey to be in with a chance of winning a stay in a French holiday property
Living France has joined forces with cottages4you to offer you the chance to win a voucher worth 800 pounds to spend on a stay at a French holiday property of your choice.
The lucky winner simply chooses their preferred holiday property from www.cottages4youfrance.co.uk and contacts 0845 268 9591 to book and redeem the voucher (the voucher can be used to pay for more than one stay with cottages4you provided both are booked at the same time).
To be in with a chance of winning, simply go to the website at the bottom of the page and complete the survey by the closing date of 10 July 2013. Your views on the magazine and France are vital to us to ensure we continue to make Living France relevant and invaluable to you. The survey itself is straightforward and only takes around five minutes to complete.
cottages4you offers holidaymakers the chance to enjoy unique local experiences in a diverse variety of properties located around the world, including France. It has thousands of gorgeous, fully inspected French properties catering for every taste and budget.
Terms & conditions: Prize subject to availability and valid until 31 July 2014. The winner will be the first name selected at random after the closing date of 10 July 2013.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 9 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Travel is not included in the prize. Full terms and conditions online.