The March 2017 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the March 2017 issue we travel to the best locations for wine lovers to buy a home among the vines. We also go househunting in the Loire Valley and in the 10 cities with the highest rental demand in France. We look at the best ways to make your property pay and how to protect your retirement plans. Two expats tell us how French Property News helped them find their dream home.
On the grapevine
In the first feature of a two-part series, our editor explores France’s wine regions located north of the Loire river. From Alsace to Savoie, these areas offer diverse landscapes, a rich cultural history and varied property prices but all produce excellent vintages that are sure to impress your guests during apéritifs. Our other location features take a look at the beautiful Loire Valley, Finistère, the tip of Brittany, 10 French cities to invest in and life on the banks of the French canals.
We bring you the best expert knowledge with tips on how to make your property pay. You’ll have all the information you need to earn an income from your house in France depending on the level of investment you want to put in. Our other expert articles examine the ways to save money when renovating, advise on the things you need to think about when you are considering buying a home close to retirement age, take a look at grand châteaux architecture and finally look at the best ways to advertise your holiday let.
Life in France
An expat reflects on a decade of life in the French Alps and the creation of her home and business. Two expats reveal they were reading French Property News while househunting in France: we find out how a couple found their dream home in the Périgord Moir and how an expat found his ideal spot after 40 years of longing for la belle France. Finally, another expat gives her top tips on how to integrate in a local community.
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 3 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Plus advice on the pitfalls to avoid when looking for a specialist currency company, a look into the French succession tax and planning your retirement in France. Also, the best of life in France with classic French dishes that are kind to your waistline and always plenty of beautiful properties for sale.
Buy the March 2017 issue of French Property News.
Or take advantage of our great subscription offers and get the magazine delivered every month!