Summer getaway with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Advertorial feature for FRANCE Magazine
Summer is just around the corner and France is only 35 minutes away when you travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
Whether you are planning a fun family holiday, a romantic break or a cultural trip with friends, drive to France and take the fastest route by car.
There’s no faster, easier way of getting to France
With up to four departures an hour, a short crossing time of just 35 minutes from Folkestone to Calais and direct access to the French motorway network, your holiday starts the second you arrive. Whether you are heading to just one destination, or embarking on a road trip, know you have the ultimate flexibility to explore at your own pace. There really is not better way of driving through France from the comfort and familiarity of your own vehicle.
It pays to plan ahead. Book now and take advantage of the best choice of crossings and great value fares for summer.
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
All our fares cover the car and up to 9 passengers with no fuel supplements, no booking or credit card fees. And with no baggage restrictions, you can take as much luggage as you can fit into (and onto) your car for a fun-filled summer at no extra cost.