Ski resort offer unveiled for British buyers
French developer MGM offers big incentive for Brit buyers in Flaine ski resort
This month, French developer MGM has launched a special offer to the first 10 British buyers of brand-new leaseback apartments in a residence de tourisme at Le Centaure in Flaine, Haute-Savoie.
The ski-in ski-out apartments MGM is building for sale start at €142,000 for a studio, rising to €368,000 for a three-bed duplex apartment. The property prices exclude VAT, which is waived under the leaseback scheme. Le Centaure is described by MGM as “state-of-the-art in terms of sustainability and fuel economy” and facilities for use by the owners include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam and fitness rooms. It will open for business at the end of 2011.
In the offer, the first 10 properties sold to UK buyers come with a guaranteed rental income of 3% of the purchase price, pegged for the 11 years of the leaseback period. Owners also have two weeks’ free use of the property each year.
Just one hour from Geneva airport and six hours from Calais, Flaine is a very popular year-round destination for Brits.
For more information visit www.mgm-constructeur.com
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
- 10 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced