Sign up for the French Property Exhibition webinar: your tax questions answered!
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Join us for the free French Property Exhibition webinar: Buying a property in France – your tax questions answered
Many of you joined us for our last webinar, in which a panel of experts gave us the lowdown on buying a French property post-lockdown and pre-Brexit. Now you can learn all about the tax implications of buying a property in France, by signing up for our second webinar!
The webinar will cover the information that would have been offered in our annual French Property Exhibition, so you won’t have to miss out. This time, our group of experts - Karen Tait, Editor of French Property News, Rob Kay of Blevins Franks and Julie Savill of Beaux Villages - will cover everything tax-related when it comes to French property, including tax residency, capital gains tax, income tax, social charges, inheritance tax and estate planning, and whether the current rules around these will be affected by Brexit.
We will also be addressing questions surrounding the French property market in the wake of coronavirus restrictions, as well as giving you the chance to put your questions to the panel.
All registrants will recieve a FREE digital copy of the September issue of French Property News.
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2020
Time: 14:00 – 14:45 BST
- 1 Provence comes to Paris in the Atelier des Lumières’ 2022 exhibition
- 2 Carol Drinkwater: A tribute to the French baguette
- 3 French property: Where is best to invest?
- 4 What Covid tests and paperwork do I need for travel to France?
- 5 Emily in Paris: 3 Parisian apartments for sale that remind us of the popular Netflix show
- 6 Visit Notre-Dame cathedral in a new virtual reality experience
- 7 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 8 Dick and Angel Strawbridge launch The Chateau Kitchen cookbook
- 9 The beautiful Aude: Holidays in Castelnaudary, home of cassoulet and the Canal du Midi.
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?