Sign up for the French Property Exhibition webinar: your tax questions answered!
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Join us for the free French Property Exhibition webinar: Buying a property in France – your tax questions answered
Many of you joined us for our last webinar, in which a panel of experts gave us the lowdown on buying a French property post-lockdown and pre-Brexit. Now you can learn all about the tax implications of buying a property in France, by signing up for our second webinar!
The webinar will cover the information that would have been offered in our annual French Property Exhibition, so you won’t have to miss out. This time, our group of experts - Karen Tait, Editor of French Property News, Rob Kay of Blevins Franks and Julie Savill of Beaux Villages - will cover everything tax-related when it comes to French property, including tax residency, capital gains tax, income tax, social charges, inheritance tax and estate planning, and whether the current rules around these will be affected by Brexit.
We will also be addressing questions surrounding the French property market in the wake of coronavirus restrictions, as well as giving you the chance to put your questions to the panel.
All registrants will recieve a FREE digital copy of the September issue of French Property News.
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2020
Time: 14:00 – 14:45 BST
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system