How business owners in France are adapting to a new way of life...and seven other things we learnt in the September issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
Where are the greenest French cities? How do you decide how much isolation you really want? What are your legal obligations as a French business owner? The answers are all in the September issue of French Property News, out now!
1. French countryside properties are more in demand than ever, and privacy is high on the list of priorities for many buyers. An estate agent takes a closer look, on page 26.
2. After a serious accident, the owner of a busy ski business went for a slower pace of life and purchased a beautiful home in the Luberon, she tells our editor on page 30.
3. Can you buy in a French city and still answer the ‘appel du vert’? Head to page 34 to find out which French cities have the best balance or urban and rural living.
4. If you’re looking for sea views away from the Côte d’Azur, Sète in Hérault offers excellent coastal living. Explore the lovely town on page 42.
5. After 20 years selling French property, Peter Elias has plenty of stories to tell, and advice for would-be buyers. He tells all on page 48.
6. A hotelier and industry consultant gives an inside view into how small accommodation providers in France have been coping and adapting during the recent global turmoil, on page 54.
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
7. A dream turned to reality for a couple who purchased a historic apartment in Côte-d’Or. Read about how they fell in love with the department on page 62.
8. If you run a business in France, what are your legal obligations for health insurance and employee
benefits? Our expert explains on page 72.
If you want to read and learn more about buying property in France you can buy the September issue of French Property News here
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
On the cover: A four-bedroom maison de maître near Bergerac on the market with Allez-Francais