September 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new September 2015 issue of Living France we explore rural Corrèze in Limousin, reveal the childcare options in France and take a closer look at the new European inheritance laws and how they might affect you
• We explore this hidden gem, home to stunning scenery, sleepy villages and picturesque towns in the heart of rural France, meet a British family running a cycling holiday business and get the latest on the Corrèze property market
Childcare in France:
• In the Living France guide we explain the different childcare options in France, from childminders to holiday clubs
The new inheritance laws:
• Much has been written about the new European inheritance laws coming into effect in August so we’ve asked an expert in French and English law to explain how they could affect you
Expats in France:
- 1 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 2 7 reasons to live in Tarn-et-Garonne
- 3 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 4 Our next free webinar on French property and living in France is on 6 October
- 5 James Bond: How France shaped 007’s adventures
- 6 French Property News October book competition: Win a copy of Presidential Residences in France by Adrien Goetz
- 7 Stephen Clarke: Lost in translation?
- 8 Heart of town: Lovely French properties for sale in popular town centre locations
- 9 What’s the cheapest way to pass on a French property to our children while we’re still alive?
- 10 France at Home: 7 websites that bring France to the UK
• We meet an expat running a restaurant in Charente-Maritime and a British woman who turned her floristry hobby into a thriving business in Deux-Sèvres, as well as taking a peek inside an electic manor house in Lot-et-Garonne and finding out what a mother of three learnt when her children started school
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in September, share a recipe for endives au jambon with wines to match and bring you the best properties for sale in France, from a Riviera apartment to a converted water mill on a private island. We also have Catherine Alliott’s new novel Wish You Were Here for you to win!Buy the September issue of Living France here