Picturesque chalet for sale in the French Alps
- Credit: Archant
This picturesque chalet for sale is located in Flaine in the French Alps and is a perfect base for regular skiers
Ski Resort of Flaine, 1750-2500 m, northern French Alps (Haute Savoie)
Flaine, located between Geneva and Chamonix Mont-Blanc, sits at the summit of the Grand Massif ski area and is one of the largest ski areas in France with in excess of 265km of ski runs, with breathtaking views directly across to Mont-Blanc.
A picturesque chalet in an attractive shade of blue located in the heart of the small village. It has an entrance hall, complete with store-room for all that skiing equipment, huge room with space for a 12-seater dining-table and elegant fitted kitchen. This chalet is on 3 levels and boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and sauna, a large terrace facing the panorama of the skifield.
The hamlet is made up of lots of pretty chalet-style buildings, all painted in lovely pastel shades and all very well maintained. Set slightly apart from the ski resort you have access to a slope and a free shuttle until 12pm next to the chalet. (If you do not want to carry your skis, you may leave them at a ski locker at the foot of the piste)
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
There are regular flights to Geneva Airport and bus transfers to Flaine. Flights from London, Brussels and Amsterdam are all approximately ninety minutes, followed by a two-hour shuttle bus journey to the resort. Flaine is also connected to the French TGV network.
The chalet is on the market for €1,280,000. Agency fees included
Annual Service charges are €1,460 - water: €1,500
Annual Property Taxes are €2,400
Contact Sophie Malot
Bureau de Vente - Sale Office, Galerie Marchande Forum, 74300 FLAINE
Tel: +33 (0) 4 50 90 83 91
Mobile : +33 (0) 6 11 43 41 05