October 2016 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the October issue of French Property News we take a tour of Rochefort-en-Terre, voted France’s favourite village; explain how to combine period charm with mod cons in your holiday let; and revisit the B&B in St-Antonin-Noble-Val for seasonal hosting tips
If you’re still searching for your dream French property, we put several areas under the spotlight this month: Rochefort-en-Terre, Montreuil-sur-Mer and Rocamadour, voted France’s top three favourite villages; Grasse and Menton, sensory towns for smart buying at opposite ends of the Côte d’Azur; and the vibrant and trendy city of Toulouse. We reveal where foreign buyers are choosing to invest in France, look at how to combine period charm with mod cons to maximise the appeal of your holiday let, share tips for overhauling a heating system in time for winter, and catch up with the B&B owners in Tarn-et-Garonne after their first year’s trading. Our experts explain the legal implications of France’s first online register of trusts, social contributions and how much you’ll have to pay and, in terms of currency, why now could be the right time to buy.
• Location features
France’s favourite villages of Rochefort-en-Terre, Montreuil-sur-Mer and Rocamadour
Fragrant Grasse and foodie Menton on the Riviera
Vibrant and trendy Toulouse
• Expert advice
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
How to combine period charm with mod cons in your holiday let
French etiquette to avoid faux-pas
Overhauling a heating system in time for winter
• Real life stories
Autumn hosting tips from the B&B owners in St-Antonin-Noble-Val
Growing up in France
Buy the October issue of French Property NewsView our magazine subscription offers: