November issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new November 2014 issue of Living France we celebrate our 25th anniversary with a bumper giveaway, tips to find happiness in France and our insider’s guide to French bureaucracy
25th anniversary special!
• We have dozens of great prizes, from ferry tickets to a course at a language school, to giveaway! Click here to enter• We bring you the best of our experience and that of the expats we’ve met to reveal 25 ways to find happiness in France
• We take a trip down memory lane with our favourite covers through the years and some key events that have happened in France over the past 25 years
• Discover the department of Côtes-d’Armor in Brittany with Patricia Stoughton and meet expat Jasen Saunders who calls the area his home. We also have an interview with a local estate agent and a selection of properties to tempt you
Busting French bureaucracy:
• In the second of our three-part series we reveal the truth behind the sometimes daunting French bureaucracy to help make your move smoother
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 9 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
• Each issue we get the best advice from those in the know. In the November issue we tackle planning permission laws, changing a will, avoiding double taxation and wealth tax
Plus we meet an expat running a childcare business in the French Alps, an extract from a new French recipe book, a guide to French television and a selection of properties from a Loire farmhouse to a luxury Alpine chalet…