November 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new November 2015 issue of Living France we explore Pyrénées-Atlantiques, explain the tax rules for unmarried couples in France and reveal all you need to know to give your pet a new home across the Channel…
• We explore this department in the far south-western corner of Aquitaine, home to the surfing destinations of Biarritz and Saint-Jean-de-Luz, the Pyrenees mountains and a distinct culture. We also meet a former rugby player who runs a B&B in Saint-Jean-de-Luz and get the latest information on the property market in the area, as well as our pick of 6 traditional properties for sale
Tax rules for unmarried couples:
• Did you know that unmarried couples have to pay much higher inheritance tax than married couples in France? Our legal expert explains this and other tax implications for those choosing to live as an unmarried couple in France
Keeping pets in France:
• Our guide to keeping pets in France explains all you need to know to give your pet a new home across the Channel, from vets to vaccinations and pet sitting to pet insurance
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 9 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Living in France:
• We meet British expats running a thriving microbrewery in the Alps, an expat couple who set up a microlight flying school in Limousin and find out why an American couple moved from San Francisco to Sarthe to set up a B&B
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in November, pick our favourite ski resorts you might not have heard of share a recipe for steak and mushrooms bordelaise with wines to match and bring you the best properties for sale in France, including character properties and Alpine apartments. We also have 5 copies of Danielle Steel’s new book Undercover to give away!
Buy the November issue of Living France here