March 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new March 2016 issue of Living France, we explore Pyrénées Orientales, unveil the best areas in France to snap up a bargain property and break down the ways you can stay in touch with people back in the UK…
Explore Pyrénées Orientales:
Discover the sun-soaked region of Pyrénées Orientales, home to superb beaches, snowy mountains, medieval villages, plus vineyards and orchards, and a popular place for expats making a new life in France. We meet one expat couple who are enjoying life running a gîte business in the picturesque village of Arles-sur-Tech.
Meet a Dutch couple who found their dream home in Tarn and run a gîte business in the area.
If a new life in France feels out of your reach, take a look at these bargain properties in three lovely areas of France where the average price tag is €100,000 or even less!
Keep in touch:
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Moving to France doesn’t mean you have to lose touch with family and friends at home. From setting up your phone line to get technical faults fixed, we tell you how best to keep in with the home crowd.
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in March, choose our favourite equestrian properties and share a recipe for tartiflette. There is also expert advice on pet insurance, tax returns and an update on French property news.
Buy the March issue of Living France here