Learn French in France
- Credit: Archant
Join us in the heart of the Vendée at Le Château du Poiron for residential French language courses run by Le Poiron Bonjour ADVERTORIAL FEATURE
Our inspiring residential courses will:
- Make you feel at home and immerse you in the French language and culture
- Build your confidence with structured tuition, activities and outings
- Offer you individual attention and support as all groups are small, a maximum of six
- Improve your listening, speaking and understanding skills in a relaxed environment and stunning location
Complete beginners to more advanced learners are welcome. Not sure of your level? You might like to take the language skills test on our website.
The courses are fully residential on-site and the price is fully inclusive.
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
“Discover within yourself the latent talent everyone has to speak another language.”
Françoise and Mark Duffell, our tutor and your hosts will welcome you to their home, Le Château du Poiron. Françoise, an experienced native French tutor, has devised a course that will give you maximum exposure to the French language, culture and lifestyle.
“Francoise’s love of language shines brightly and her enthusiasm is infectious; she ensured everyone moved along and met their learning objectives.”
A course with Le Poiron Bonjour includes the following:
- Approximately 20 hours of lessons following a structured programme of tuition to your level
- Various activities and outings to reinforce your lessons. All designed to give you listening, speaking and understanding practice
- The opportunity to hear and speak French all day long from breakfast to bedtime
- Time to relax and socialise with Françoise, Mark, their friends and local people that cannot speak English
- Immersion into the French culture and a taste of living the French way
For a detailed course programme please visit our website.
“Fabulous setting, excellent tuition, great company and food. A truly wining combination”
Our prices are fully inclusive of:
- Full board en-suite accommodation
- Continental style buffet breakfast
- Two-course lunch
- Apéritif followed by a three course dinner with wine
- Drinks including tea, coffee and wine
- Approx 20 hours of formal tuition, all activities, entrance fees for visits and spending money for the market
- One meal at a restaurant
- USB key with your course content for revision.
For our current tariffs and course dates please visit our website.
“This course was well worth the money. I would say ’priceless’ I am most grateful for the tremendous experience. Learning French to make conversation – a great value. Learning through conversation to love the French – PRICELESS! In a word- super! I heartily recommend Le Poiron to anyone with a zest for learning and a teachable spirit.”
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to Le Poiron. We have more information available on our website www.france4life.co.uk. Please feel free to take a look or contact us directly by email