June 2017 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the June issue of Living France we find out what it’s like to live along the Basque coast in France’s south-west corner, meet a couple who run a B&B near Le Mans, find out how one family found their forever home in Dordogne and look at the guidelines for moving to France with your pets
What’s it like to live in Pays Basque?
If you’re looking for a laid-back lifestyle, Pays Basque could be perfect for you. Set between the mountains and the sea, you’ll find the oldest cultural traditions alive and well in this corner of south-France. Writer Alex Green tell us why it’s the perfect place to live
Former motorcycle instructors Meg Dixon and David Martindale switched gears from their busy lives in the UK to open a B&B near Le Mans. They tell us why they’re glad that they decided to make a permanent pit stop in France
Moving with pets
Want to take your four-legged friends with you to France? It’s important to be aware of the legal requirements before you move and know what to consider when you arrive, so find out all you need to know with our guide to taking animals across the Channel
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
We find out how three generations of one family found their forever home in Dordogne, as they invite us inside their beautifully restored château
Plus we look at how Brexit could affect your healthcare rights in France, explore the most-searched areas on FrancePropertyShop.com, meet an expat couple living in the hilltop village of Cordes-sur-Ciel and discover how a couple from Surrey have turned their passion for bee-keeping into a buzzing business in Charente. There is also expert advice on renovation projects and a recipe for poached salmon.
You can buy the June issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month