12 reasons to buy the July 2018 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
The July issue of French Property is out now! Here are 12 reasons why you should get a copy
1. How to afford a French château
Be aware of the financial realities of owning a castle in France... and make it work!
2. Find your dream home in France
Furnished homes, a B&B in a medieval village, country cottages,,, we’ve found something on the market for everyone
3. Discover life in the French mountains
Live an active and healthy life in the preserved department of Isère and the welcoming resorts of the Pyrénées.
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
4. Find yourself a Brexit bolthole
Want to cross the channel before B-day? Our editor reveals the best locations to buy a house in France
5. Grab a bargain
What can €50,000 get you in France? You might be surprised by how far your money goes!
6. Live among the stars
We go househunting in the old stomping grounds of famous figures who lived in France
7. Meet the expats
A couple were only supposed to be visiting friends but ended up buying a holiday home in Mayenne
8. How to suspend your telephone line
Save money by suspending your telephone line in your French property when you’re not there
9. Discover the Open Gardens in France
From three gardens in 2013 to 150 last year, this Franco-British charitable organisation has spread across the country. Find out more!
10. You won’t belive what this estate agent has seen...
You couldn’t make up some of the stories from this estate agent in south-west France...
11. Hear from the expats who swapped London for south-west France
As professional musicians, the couple created a music centre in Tarn-et-Garonne
12. Could a mobile home suit you best?
They’ve come a long way from the basic drafty models. We look at the pros and cons of owning a mobile home in France
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!