July 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new July 2015 issue of Living France we explore Loire-Atlantique on France’s western coast, meet expats running a B&B in the Marais Poitevin and share our how-to guide to learning French
• We explore the sandy beaches, coastal towns and vibrant cities of Loire-Atlantique on France’s western coast, meet a Franco-Irish couple running a B&B near Clisson and get the latest on the Loire-Atlantique property market
Expats in the Marais Poitevin:
• We meet a couple running a successful B&B and gîte business in France’s green paradise, the Marais Poitevin
• We look at the best ways to learn French, including a residential course in France, a language lesson in London and tips for improving your French at home
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
• Our experts share advice for successfully renting out a property in France to holidaymakers, explain the law regarding renting out your spare land, and the rights couples receive in a PACS
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in July, share a recipe for the perfect cheese soufflé with wines to match, discover how the driving test works in France and bring you the latest properties in France for sale, including a Limousin farmhouse for €199,000. We also have the best-selling novel The Little Paris Bookshop for you to win!Buy the July issue of Living France here