How to buy a French property
France has it all – wonderful beaches, mountains, countryside, some of the best food and wine, fabulous cities, culture and an enviable quality and pace of life.
Many people dream about buying a place in France at some point, and experts consider France’s property market to be strong and stable, so a safe place to invest. With the pound at a two-year high against the euro, buying in France is even more affordable, so now is the time to learn more.
“Buyers have been waiting for the exchange rate to improve and now, with sterling at a two-year high against the euro, buying conditions are very favourable,” comments Karen Tait, editor of French Property News. “Many vendors are still open to negotiation, and there are some very tempting opportunities out there for those who decide to buy now.”
Come along to the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse and Conference Centre on 11 and 12 May – the free seminar programme covers all aspects of buying and living in France including tax, pensions and healthcare. Go to http://www.fpeyorkshire.com/seminars.aspx for full details.
At the exhibition, you can view thousands of properties for sale and discuss your plans with the experts face to face. The French Property Exhibition offers a fantastic opportunity to talk directly to people who really know and understand the French property market, from estate agents and mortgage providers to removals companies and legal advisers.
With flights to nine French destinations from Leeds Bradford airport, and a further 19 from Manchester, reaching France has never been easier or more affordable from the north of England.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE TICKETS; visit to http://www.fpeyorkshire.com/pre- register.aspx and for more information visit www.fpeyorkshire.com or call us on 0044 (0)1242 264750
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 3 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 4 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 5 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 6 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Book Competition: Win a copy of Fresh Water for Flowers by Valérie Perrin
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow