House Hunt in France
New TV series follows estate agents in France who help make dreams come true
A new TV series, set among the sunflowers, vineyards and ch�teaux of south-west France, follows a handful of British estate agents who sell the dream of the French way of life.
The ITV1 Daytime show will start on Tuesday 30 August and will be aired daily, at 3pm. It tracks the typical working days of estate agents, including regular French Property News contributors, Leggett Immobilier, and others who live and work out there, as they advise Brits who are lured to the country by the warm climate, beautiful landscapes and tranquil way of life.
Thousands of Brits have made the move to France, and many more are planning to do so. The agents featured in the show offer a wider service than simply buying and selling properties. They also help people settle into the community, perhaps by meeting the mayor and other expats, or going to local events.
Leggett Immobilier will feature in all four of the programmes. On the Tuesday, Joanna Leggett takes Lottery winners to the signing at the notaire, and introduces them to the maire. On the following day, she shows young London banker, Alastair Liddell, who has a budget of €460,000 around four properties. On the Thursday, Joanna organises a soir�e for two clients who have just moved into, and started renovating, their new home while on Friday, Trevor Leggett takes his sister and her family to look for a holiday home close to himself.
For more details, visit www.frenchestateagents.com
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 9 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000