Great value European breakdown cover
Save up to 20% on Breakdown Direct’s Annual breakdown cover when you buy online using this code...
Car breakdowns and accidents can be very stressful at the best of times, but what happens if you’re in France? You’re likely to be fully loaded, perhaps with young children and maybe don’t speak the language. Then there’s the cost! That’s why Complete France has teamed up with Breakdown Direct. When you buy their great value short trip European Breakdown Cover, you can travel knowing you’re protected by first class cover, and if you need it, 24/7 support from experienced staff, with all the know-how and resources to save your holiday with the minimum of hassle.
You can also save up to 20% on Breakdown Direct’s Annual breakdown cover by using this code when you buy online*:
* Terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
- 1 Emily in Paris: 3 Parisian apartments for sale that remind us of the popular Netflix show
- 2 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 3 Can you guess which 3 French towns are the best to live in?
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 Eco-friendly France: 5 new laws for 2022 plus 5 more for the future
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 9 dreamy châteaux for sale in France for budgets starting at €200,000
- 8 Visit Notre-Dame cathedral in a new virtual reality experience
- 9 French château: Moving to the ‘edge of the world’ to run an award-winning luxury guesthouse
- 10 5 beautiful Brittany properties for sale from €77,000
European Breakdown Cover is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance, a wholly owned subsidiary of AXA Assistaance and part of the worldwide AXA Group. AXA Assistance operates the 24/7 motoring assistance helpline and the policy is administered by Breakdown Direct as and agent for the inusrer. Breakdown Direct are authorised regulated by the Financial Services Authority
European Breakdown Cover: http://www.breakdowndirect.co.uk/Affiliate/CompleteFrance