French Property Exhibition Wetherby Race Course, 11-12 May 2012
FREE ENTRY – All you need to know about buying a house in France!
The British appetite for French living is going strong – recent reports from the uSwitch Quality of Life index have put the country top of the popularity pile among Brits looking to buy property overseas. With a great climate, wonderful food and wine, set to a relaxed pace of life, it’s not hard to see why.
The French Property Exhibition on 11 and 12 May at the Wetherby Race Course and Conference Centre is a one-stop shop for anyone considering buying a property in France. It is the perfect place to go for information and inspiration, and visitors will be surprised at how affordable it can be.
The seminar programme runs all day giving visitors invaluable information on all aspects of the buying process; from health and pensions to tax and mortgages. Visitors can view a wide range of properties for sale and meet property experts, as well as legal and financial advisors.
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Northern France: 5 places to visit for a short break from the UK
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
Anyone who’s ever dreamt of a French pied-�-terre will want to make the most of this opportunity to meet face-to-face with the experts. Charles Smallwood runs Agence l’Union estate agency in the Midi-Pyr�n�es, will be exhibiting at the show. “It is a buyer’s market in France right now, with prices still low. Come and discuss your plans with us, whatever your budget,” he says.
French Property Exhibitions are organised by Archant Lifestyle, the leading publisher of Francophile magazines and websites including French Property News, Living France, FRANCE Magazine and www.francepropertyshop.com
To find out more about the bargains available in France right now and how to make your dream a reality, head for the French Property Exhibition in Wetherby. For more information and to register for tickets, visit www.fpeyorkshire.com