France Show is on its way
The biggest event in the Francophile calendar: dates announced
It’s on its way! The France Show 2013 will be taking place on 18-20 January at Earls Court. The UK’s largest French exhibition, celebrating the finest that the country has to offer, is truly a feast for the senses.
You’ll be able to attend wine tastings, try authentic French cuisine at cookery demonstrations, take in the exquisite fragrances and buzzing ambience of the French market and listen to live music.
You can discover more about learning the language, and maybe even compete at that most quintessential of French pastimes, p�tanque.
And, of course, if you are looking to buy a property in France, The France Show is hosting the first of the year’s French Property Exhibitions. Here you can speak to property agents from across the country, and benefit from their insight into particular areas of France while poring over thousands of properties that span all budgets and styles. It also brings together mortgage, currency, financial and legal specialists, from whom you can draw invaluable expertise and experience. In addition, there will be packed programmes of expert seminars and how-to forums. Look out for further details in forthcoming issues of French Property News.
For more information, visit www.thefranceshow.com
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France