February 2016 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
Celebrating 300 issues of French Property News – a preview of what you’ll find inside
This month we’re celebrating a special milestone as we reflect on 300 issues of the magazine with a number of special features. You can also find out why Auvergne is the must-visit destination for 2016 and discover an affordable corner of Provence in Var. We reveal more of the major differences between properties in the UK and France, and share why community living could be the ideal solution for early retirees. Our experts also explain the benefits of making a French will and how to test if a bargain property is really as good as it seems.
• Location features
Auvergne – a must-visit destination for 2016
Pays Basque – variety is the spice of life
Var – an affordable corner of Provence
Méribel – skiing for all abilities and properties for all budgets
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
• Expert advice
The differences between properties in France and the UK, part 2
An alternative accommodation option for those taking early retirement
Is a bargain property really as good as it seems?
• Real Life stories
Transforming a neglected farmhouse in Vienne
The practicalities of settling into a new life in Burgundy
Creating a family home in Languedoc-Roussillon
Plus, a trip down memory lane for our 300th issues, three of the best properties for sale at €300,000, and an estate agent’s dream home in Aquitaine
Buy the February issue of French Property News
Subscribe to French Property News
For properties for sale across France visit France Property Shop