Expat dating website goes live in France
ADVERTISER FEATURE Living the dream, but looking for someone to share it with? A new dating website might be able to help?
You’re sitting on the terrace of your house in France, the crickets are measuring out time in chirrups, you sip a glass of something local and watch the sun go down.
Life is perfect… but perhaps you’d like someone to share it with. A new dating website might be just what you need to help you find love in the country of amour.
Expat dating France has officially launched online on 26 July 2013. Expatdatingfrance.com is for English-speaking people who want to date, make friends and meet new people. Indeed, this is one of the first dating sites to be designed exclusively for the English-speaking community in France.
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France