Exhibition leads to “quickest sale ever”
Property agent and client agree property sale after meeting at French Property Exhibition
Proof, if proof were needed, of the French Property Exhibition’s ability to open doors in more ways than one was provided at September’s event at Olympia 2, London.
Charles Smallwood, of Agence l’Union, based in Tarn-et-Garonne, reports that, as a result of the recent French Property Exhibition, he recorded his “quickest sale ever”.
“We met a charming couple who came to the show on the Friday, booked the same return flight as me on the following Thursday and on the Friday (just a week after their visit to the show) agreed to purchase a very attractive riverside property for only €60,000. They were ecstatic, our sellers were delighted and so were we at the agency.”
Charles, whose estate agency is enjoying a resurgent year, with nearly 30 sales since April, describes September’s French Property Exhibition as a “real success”, adding: “There were lots of people pouring in, with many quality clients ready to go’.”
If you’re looking to buy in France and live the dream, or you’re an estate agent, don’t miss the next French Property Exhibition, hosted by The France Show, at Earls Court from 14-16 January. Who knows what doors it could open for you!
For more details and booking information visit www.thefranceshow.com
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn