Electing to move abroad?
If the thought of a particular party getting into power is enough to make you consider a move abroad, the French Property Exhibition is here to help
Election fever is gripping the country with what promises to be arguably one of the most closely fought battles for decades. Andrew Lloyd Webber was once reported as saying that he would leave the country if Labour ever got elected. He denies he ever said this, but if you feel similarly about any particular party getting into power, then you might already be considering a move abroad.
And for many people, the destination would be France – it recently topped the list of the best places to live in the world for the fourth year in a row, according to International Living magazine’s Quality of Life Index.
With a clear plan, a move to France needn’t be a legal and logistical maze. This is why the French Property Exhibition is so invaluable. It draws all the expertise you would ever need under one roof. So, if you are bewildered by where to start with your foray into the French property market or eagerly champing at the bit to start finding your dream Gallic home, put the dates of 14 to 16 May in your diary. This is when the French Property Exhibition is being held at the Yorkshire Event Centre in Harrogate.
The French Property Exhibitions, organised by Archant Life France, the UK’s leading publisher of French magazines, have garnered a reputation as the biggest and most informative French property events in the UK. They are invaluable for those who want to buy property in France and at the event in Harrogate, you will be able to meet experts face to face and get advice on everything you need to know. You can chat to French property exhibitors, and legal and financial advisors, as well as providers of a whole host of other services such as removal companies.
For more details, visit www.fpeharrogate.com
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France