December 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the December issue of Living France we make ourselves at home in Alsace, find out how the French celebrate Christmas, explore the beautiful island of Corsica and hear how one couple swapped London life for making wine in Tarn
From its famous Christmas markets to its summertime tours of the Route des Vins, Alsace has year-round appeal. In this issue we discover why France’s eastern corner is certainly not just for Christmas
A French Christmas
As the festive season gets into full swing, we share how the French celebrate with their own traditions and customs with some great ideas for your own joyeux Noël!
Banish the winter blues and delve right into Corsica’s beautiful beaches and sunny skies. Our writer Rachel Johnston discovers what life is like on this beautiful Mediterranean island
Wine makers in Tarn
Ever dreamt about leaving your busy city life behind for a new one in France making wine? That’s exactly what couple Jack and Margaret Reckitt did. We hear about their new life among the vines in Tarn
Plus we meet a couple running a successful business in the French Alps, consider the implications of Brexit in the coming year and talk to a financial expert about money transfers in 2017. There is also a recipe for quail wrapped in vine leaves and we also take a look at France’s sparkling white wines, perfect for the upcoming festive season
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced