December 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new December 2015 issue of Living France we explore Charente, offer tax advice for savers, discover the best Christmas events and share the recipe for a French festive treat…
• We explore this department in western France, a favourite with expats and home to historic villages, vineyards and fields of sunflowers. We also meet a couple who juggle running a B&B in Charente with a weekly commute to London get the latest information on the property market in the area, as well as our pick of 6 traditional charentaise properties for sale
Tax advice for savers:
• Protect your savings with our guide to tax-efficient investments and saving plans in France, similar to the UK
Christmas in France:
• Discover the best festive events across France, including our pick of the marchés de Noël. We also suggest some gift ideas for the Francophile in your life and share a recipe for perfect Christmas treat – a chocolate bûche de Noël
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
Meet expats in France:
• We meet a British couple who have set up a chalet-hosting business in the Alps and discover what it takes to make it a success; an expat couple who run a luxury B&B on the Mediterranean and discover the inspiration behind a luxury family-friendly gîte business in Dordogne
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in December and bring you the best properties for sale in France, including homes near vineyards, a Provençal villa and an Alpine chalet. We also have 2 competitions to win a French CD to help with language learning and an inspirational French interiors book!
Buy the December issue of Living France here