ADVERTISER FEATURE British Corner Shop knows that, sometimes, in your dream life in France, you need a taste of the UK
British Corner Shop – the online supermarket for British expats - has recently added a range of chilled products to their website. Within this range you can find highly sought after products such as bacon, sausages, cheese, yoghurts and pasties, all of which can be delivered to France.
This is great news for British expats who would like to be able to enjoy a traditional British fry-up with black pudding and bacon, or for those who miss having Cathedral City cheese in their sandwiches.
British Corner Shop has supplied British Expats with their favourite products from home since 2004, and have extensive experience and knowledge on what Brits in France want from a service such as this.
For example, we occasionally hear from vegetarians who move to France and, while they love the lifestyle, find it hard to locate meat alternatives such as Quorn in France. Now it is easy, as they can now order Quorn online from British Corner Shop.
Having the luxury of ordering not only classic British storecupboard essentials but also chilled food, means you can cook your favourite British recipes using the branded ingredients you know and love.
So whether you want Bisto Gravy for your roast or Müller Light yoghurts for your lunch box, British Corner Shop can deliver it to your doorstep in France.
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
They have also started offering half-price shipping to France when you spend over 100 GBP on chilled and/or 100 GBP on ambient products, giving you excellent value for money.