Autumn 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the autumn issue of Living France we discover the adventurous delights of the Ardèche, find out how television star Dick Strawbridge renovated a château in the Loire, explore lakeside living in Languedoc and meet an expat couple who found their dream home in south-west France
With a rugged unspoilt landscape and a wealth of history, Ardéche is the perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors. We discover how the area’s range of outdoor pursuits are attracting visitors from all over the world
King and queen of the castle
Star of the TV series Escape to the Château, Dick Strawbridge and his wife Angel tell us how renovating a romantic 18th-century property in the Loire Valley has allowed them to realise their very own fairy tale
Étang de Thau
Dream home in France
We meet an expat couple who were unexpectedly seduced by a maison de maître in Haute-Garonne during a holiday in south-west France. They tell us how going off the beaten track led them to their dream home
Plus we meet an Franco-British couple who are enjoying their retirment in the Ardèche, find out how one craftsman has successfully set up his sculpting business in Tarn and hear how Rob Keene seized an opportunity to teach microlight flying in south-west France. There is also information on the implications of Brexit on the exchange rate plus expert advice on tax, mortgages and succession law in France. There is also a recipe for chestnut-filled meringues.
Buy the autumn issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn