April 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new issue of Living France, we explore the Loire Valley, reveal where to buy if you want to live beside a vineyard and explain the recent changes to French regional boundaries…
Discover the Loire:
The region of Pays de la Loire is renowned for its fairy-tale landscape full of pretty villages, vineyards and of course, its world-famous châteaux and is a popular choice with British buyers looking for a slice of classic French life. We meet one expat couple who run an annual opera festival in the area.
How green is your garden?
On the grapevine
France is famous for its wine but some regions are more renowned than others. We put the spotlight on three key areas for a life among the vines.
A new start in France provides a great opportunity to start your own business. Our expert gives her advice on how to make a success of running a business in France.
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in April, reveal our selection of watermill properties across the country and share a recipe for classic French onion soup. There is also expert advice for planning your estate, transfer of property ownership and how to go about organising removals.
Buy the April issue of Living France here
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system