April 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new issue of Living France, we explore the Loire Valley, reveal where to buy if you want to live beside a vineyard and explain the recent changes to French regional boundaries…
Discover the Loire:
The region of Pays de la Loire is renowned for its fairy-tale landscape full of pretty villages, vineyards and of course, its world-famous châteaux and is a popular choice with British buyers looking for a slice of classic French life. We meet one expat couple who run an annual opera festival in the area.
How green is your garden?
On the grapevine
France is famous for its wine but some regions are more renowned than others. We put the spotlight on three key areas for a life among the vines.
A new start in France provides a great opportunity to start your own business. Our expert gives her advice on how to make a success of running a business in France.
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in April, reveal our selection of watermill properties across the country and share a recipe for classic French onion soup. There is also expert advice for planning your estate, transfer of property ownership and how to go about organising removals.
Buy the April issue of Living France here
- 1 Emily in Paris: 3 Parisian apartments for sale that remind us of the popular Netflix show
- 2 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 3 Can you guess which 3 French towns are the best to live in?
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 Visit Notre-Dame cathedral in a new virtual reality experience
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 Eco-friendly France: 5 new laws for 2022 plus 5 more for the future
- 8 9 dreamy châteaux for sale in France for budgets starting at €200,000
- 9 5 beautiful Brittany properties for sale from €77,000
- 10 French château: Moving to the ‘edge of the world’ to run an award-winning luxury guesthouse