As passenger volumes hit record highs, Nice C�te d’Azur airport has announced plans for a third terminal.
As passenger volumes hit record highs, Nice C�te d’Azur airport has announced plans for a third terminal. The €80 million, 30,000m� Terminal 3 will primarily welcome low-cost flight operators and will have the capacity to cater for an additional four million passengers each year. It will also help to decrease waiting times and speed up the turn-around between flights. Work on the new terminal is scheduled to begin in 2016 and it is due to open in 2019.
It has been announced that Perpignan airport in Pyr�n�es-Atlantiques is to receive investment worth €45.5 million, which will be spent on modernisation and expansion. The summer schedule for 2012 has now been released, with Ryanair’s Stansted-Perpignan route the first to begin.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France