6 properties near a vineyard in France
- Credit: Archant
Vineyards form a much-loved part of the French landscape. Whether you fancy making your own wine or just want to admire the vineyard views you will fall in love with one of the 6 properties we’ve chosen
Set in the heart of cognac vineyards, this Charentaise house boasts a farmhouse kitchen, vast living room, second reception room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a traditional courtyard and spacious garden with a swimming pool.
This property is spoilt for choice, as the vineyards of Bergerac, Bordeaux and Saint-Émilion are all nearby. The house has been divided into two separate apartments, both with three bedrooms, and the current owners run a successful holiday rental business.
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
This three-bedroom duplex apartment is housed in a former coach inn in the centre of Pommard, with views of the Château de Pommard, one of the oldest wineries in Burgundy. There is a spacious living room, well-equipped kitchen and two bathrooms, as well as a parking space.
Overlooking the Beaujolais vineyards, this three-bedroom house also boasts a two-bedroom gîte with independent access. There is the additional option to purchase some vines with the property.
Set in land of more than eight acres, including 1.35 hectares of vineyards, this traditional property offers quiet countryside just 10 minutes from Bergerac. There are five bedrooms and a swimming pool, as well as an outbuilding that could be converted into a gîte.
www.beauxvillages.comVaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Not only is this 300-year-old property close to the famous Châteauneuf-du-Pape vineyards, but it also has more than three hectares of its own vines. The main house boasts six bedrooms in addition to a separate three-bedroom guesthouse.