5 properties in France under €150,000
- Credit: Archant
You can buy a lot more property for your money in France, so whether you are looking for a rural retreat or a holiday home you will find something you like in our selection of 5 properties under €150,000
In the heart of a small village and within walking distance of amenities, this three-bedroom house would make a lovely family home. The property also has a reception room, fully fitted kitchen, utility room, a private garden and a driveway with ample parking.
With beautiful views and its own private wood, this property is a great rural retreat. Spacious and comfortable, the house offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, sitting room and mezzanine level that could be used as another bedroom.
www.beauxvillages.comManche, Lower Normandy
- 1 Why I swapped my life as a London doctor for a château in France!
- 2 9 houses for sale that make us want to drop everything and move to France!
- 3 Eco-friendly France: 5 new laws for 2022 plus 5 more for the future
- 4 Say cheese! 7 unusual French cheeses to add to your cheese board
- 5 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 6 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 7 French property: Where is best to invest?
- 8 Dirk Bogarde’s France: the legendary actor’s happy place
- 9 We still want to escape to the château – but maybe not to do a Dick and Angel!
- 10 Visa pro: acquiring long-stay visas to work in France
Approximately a 90-minute drive from the ferry ports of Caen and Saint-Malo, this three-bedroom property in the Normandy countryside comes with a small terrace, as well as two separate paddocks and outbuildings, making it ideal to keep animals.
This renovated stone cottage is located in a small hamlet, two kilometres from a village, and has an acre of land with space to build a swimming pool. The house offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen, living room and conservatory.
In an elevated position on the edge of the historic village of Lauzun, this property offers great views of the village and surrounding area. The house is in excellent condition and has three bedrooms, comfortable living space, and is only a 25-minute drive from Bergerac airport.